Online Course Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this online course, you are agreeing to be bound by these online course Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this online course are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily view one copy of the course materials (information or software) on the Crescendo Strategies online course for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
Iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Crescendo Strategies online course;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Crescendo Strategies at any time.
Crescendo Strategies online course are provided "as is". Crescendo Strategies makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Crescendo Strategies does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet online course or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Crescendo Strategies or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Crescendo Strategies' Internet site, even if Crescendo Strategies or a Crescendo Strategies authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Crescendo Strategies' online course could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Crescendo Strategies does not warrant that any of the materials on its online course are accurate, complete, or current. Crescendo Strategies may make changes to the materials contained on its online course at any time without notice. Crescendo Strategies does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
i. courses expire after 90 days
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Crescendo Strategies online course shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of an Online Course.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.